All that God has been teaching me leads me to the same hard place. Just shut up and pray. I must learn to be quiet and let God work in spite of me. I want to do something, help, make a difference. I realize that I know only a small part of "the problems" and even then what I think I know may actually be lies----and that's a hard one to get over but it is what it is. My verse for today will be
2 Corinthians 12:9--"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."
But I think this verse is better for "someone else too. Perhaps my verse should remain, Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment