Friday, November 20, 2009

Wow, I've been on quite the emotional journey. I'm trying to change me because I know I can't change anyone else. I used to pride myself on my excellent attitude but over the past few months I have failed miserably. I used to say I would never stoop to petty whining/complaining yet again I have found myself falling prey to the temptation to do just that.
I recommit myself to quit trying to just react and put out fires but to be who I choose to be and shape my own attitude to reflect my inner goals. That being said I must ask forgiveness for my selfishness in the past and pray for strength for the future. It will not be easy....I know this and am not looking forward to testing my resolve. I'm not nearly so strong as I used to think I was. So...... I ask the Lord to be my strength from this day forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment